Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Off To Michigan

Wow, what an awesome week in the northwest. I can't say thank you
enough to my good college friend Lisa for hosting me for the week. The
time did fly by and we packed a lot in. The pacific northwest is
beautiful. I haven't had a chance to upload all my photos but I hope
to be able to do that while I'm Minnesota during my layover. Well I'm
off to Michigan and will have a very unique opportunity with a very
cool pastor and his church. On Thursday through Saturday I will be
attending Willow Creeks Leadership Summit. I've heard nothing but
awesome things about this conference so I am really looking forward to
that time. This picture was taken in downtown Portland in what is
almost much like their city center. I thought it was cool because if
you look at the top of the sign you'll see a mileage marker for
Portland Maine. Not sure what time will allow over the next few days
but will try to keep my travels updated as much as possible. My next
blog will be about my experience flying over Mt. St. Helens. I
couldn't help but notice restoration in action and what similarities I
share with a mountain that erupted over 27 years ago. I'm typing on my
iPhone and I'm starting to get a stiff neck sitting on this plane seat
so I'll write more about my volcano teachable moment when I'm back on
my laptop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Rodney, I'm enjoying your travels! Award winning photos and I"ve enjoyed them immensely!!!Praying for your journey and your heart!