Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Music & Movies

Just sort of a little diversion from the normal post. I'm so thankful for music and movies.

I just saw probably one of the most spirit filled movies since Passion of The Christ and your not going to believe what it is. Bridge To Terabithia I know call me crazy but once again Walden Media have hit a home run with this feature film. I love it when I attend a movie and sort of have no expections which was the case with this flick. I was blown away by the message and depth of this film.

Portable Sounds from TobyMac just landed and first this thing this am my iTunes found itself downloading it. All I can say is WOW ! Great album and I've only heard one time so far. Here is the iTunes link TobyMac Portable Sounds

Thank you God for creativity and artists that take the vision to reality!
I've needed these two things in my life this week more than words can express here.

No comments: