Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Miss You...


I sat out in the front yard later in the afternoon yesterday on the picnic table and caught a smell of your flower garden. It immediately brought be back to our times in the garden together. I wish you could have been there with me mom. It seems as time goes on I miss you even more than the day before. Life just isn't as fun with out you having your touch and hand in the mix of just everyday things.

Gatherings are empty. Events are incomplete. Laughter comes harder.

Your presence gave so much to just the simple things of life. Your essence of being in the moment and enjoying the gifts life have to offer were contagious. I miss not having that source of encouragement daily. I know we said each day was a gift and it truly was. I miss not being able to open that gift each day with you.

Mom your iris's are blooming and there looking pretty good considering your not here to enjoy them. Thanks for allow us to enjoy them. Your amazing legacy continues to blossom.

No comments: