Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mission Complete !

Mom, thank you for allowing me to love you and serve you over these last ten months. It has been truly an honor and blessing to have joined you along in this journey. I can't say enough about how amazing our family were in rising to the occassion to honor you in this way. The Lord gave us a tough assignment but we took each moment by moment.

You have no more...

meds
dialysis
nurses & doctors (their unemployed in heaven)
pain
Prostate (ask Mom about that later...)
artifical knees

Your whole and complete now Mom.

Thank you again for being such an amazing Mom to the family and me. Words can't begin to express what you've given me.
I love you to the core of my being for how amazing you have been in my life.

Lovingly Your Son,
Rodney

No comments: